Sunday, January 7

My MissyMae

Here's the precious little MissyMae. LOL She's and ornery little thing! Just a weeeeee bit spoiled. Hey, but she's eating good stuff! Her veggies. David was having a sweet potatoe and she is willing to try anything! LOL She loved it of course.




Yep, there's a kiss. now how about a bite!



The guys at work rather spoiled her on he table food. I try not to give her to much, and am teaching her manners along with it. LOL Well, trying to teach her manners.

We have taught her to sit before we go outside. She has to sit before I put the leash on her. and she has to stay sitting until I tell her it's time to go outside. Terribly hard for miss wiggle butt to do! She also, sits, speaks, rolls over, shakes, and gives kisses.

Just gotta love her! And you know, both my dogs have come unexectedly. From other people suggesting that we need them. And they are both the perfect doggies for us! We just love them to death.

No comments: