Sunday, October 8

10-8-06 Here again!

Ok, trying this some more. So here goes.

Yesterday the entire family - DH, DD, SIL, DS and I went to the Great Salt plains in at Jet, OK to dig for salt crystals with several online friends. what fun it was! But man..........does everything hurt today! LOL We dug holes that were grave size (not as deep though! LOL). They were about 2' deep. We found some really cool selenite crystals and just had an all around great day together.

This is a picture of my friend Cheryl and I digging in our crystal hole. I met Cheryl 2 years ago and was so excited to see her again. We had a great time together.





We stopped at Applebee's in Park City, KS on the way home for a nice sit down dinner. Hubby met his match in orneriness with our waitress. She kept him in line for sure. He was almost speechless (LOL......notice I said "Almost"). LOL the man always has something to say. I guess that's why I've spent 27 years with him (as of Friday, 10-6) LOL

No comments: