Monday, October 30

A bit about me!


could be boring, so grab a cup of coffee to keep you awake!! LOL

I'm Peg. Not Margaret, not Peggi, just Peg (well actually Peggy, but hey, I like being "just Peg") LOL I could have been Penelope if my mother would not have come to her senses before they actually named me. Now "NO OFFENSE" to you gals named Penelope, OK? So don't throw stones or words at me. It's not that I don't like the name. It just doesn't fit ME. LOL

Anyhow.......I live in the little bitty town of Smolan, KS and have all of my life. (That would be 45 years.) I am married to a wonderful man named David and have been for 27 years. We have 2 great kids, Valerie (24 and married), and Austin (almost 21 and still at home). Love my kids!

We have 2 fantastic doggies , Zada (6 years old , Pekingnese-Chow-Szitzhu cross and so smart!) and MissyMae (3 month old bronze cocker spaniel). We also have a mostly black cat named Sofie.

I love to garden, knit, love my puppies and kitty and just live life. I love to meet my online friends in person and have met many of them. For the most part, just FANTASTIC folks!

Anyway, I may blog about knitting, gardening, animals, just whatever!

Thanks to my friend Peggikaye for adding me to her blog.

Have a fantastic day! And don't forget to change your clocks if you forgot last night! You've been an hour behind all day if you have! LOL

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

You'll never be 'just Peg' LOL

You're right ...just don't picture you as a Penelope ...

My mother still doesn't get that my problem with my name isn't that I don't like Margaret or Peggi PERSAY ...it's that I'd rather she CHOSE ONE!!!

I hate the explaining when it comes up ... either or ...

I 'met' a Margaret Peggy in a lupus chat room a few months ago ... she could have done that ...nah ...

Anonymous said...

hey peg!!!! great blog! love ya!

deb