Sunday, November 5

Pretty day!

Ahhhhhhhh yesssss..........another gorgeous fall day in Kansas! Short sleaves and shorts are allowed today!

I started out the day on the right foot! I went to the adult Sunday School Class at our church. I had never been to it before (well, for several years) and I absolutely loved it! There were only 7-8 of us, but WOW......what a beautiful impact it had on my day.

Then I stayed for church, which I usually do. We have an awesome Pastor. He is sooooooo full of life, and he's loud, and makes you want to go. He delivers a message like no other pastor we have ever had out our church. After all......we are Lutherans. LOL And we kind of think we need to sit politely in church and not talk to much, and blah, blah, blah........LOL But this pastor has certainly livened it up, and everyone loves it!

Tonight we have an awesome Bible Studay that Austin (our son) and I always go to. It's great. We're discussing "How business interferes with our Spiritual self". Really really good discussion.

Here is a link to our church website if you would like to view it. I have attended this church my entire life.


Salemsborg Church
This afternoon I think I'll just work out in the yard a bit. Plant some lilies, play with the pups,etc. Just lazy stuff. I was going to go to an open house at the knitting shop I frequent, but I don't want to waste the gas and drive the 10 miles to town. LOL Call me lazy......I'll agree

1 comment:

Dreaming again said...

it's cold damp and rainy here!

I've been freezing all day. We had a church council meeting this afternoon and I took my blanket with me because I didn't want to freeze all through it.

My pastor's wife and I sat under it :D