Saturday, November 18

Yay! Vacation time!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!! I'm off work next week. The week of Thanksgiving. I woke up this morning and felt that definite "Peace" that I always feel when I don't have to work. Someday I am going to accomplish the whole "no work" thing permanently. I want to be able to stay home, keep up the house, be more involved in our church and volunteer work. That is my dream. so until then, I'll just enjoy my vacation time.

Yeah, welllllll........I've still got those bulbs to plant too! Yikes! Definitely this week. I don't think Mother Nature is going to hold off for me much longer. she's been pretty patient with me already. LOL

My Christmas / Thanksgiving Cactus are beginning to bloom. They are so pretty. The pink one is from last year. If I would have cared for it better, it would have bloomed better. LOL Oooops! maybe next year. The peach color one I just couldn't resist buying. It was such a pretty color.






Also, my Amaryllis are starting to grow. Here's a picture of the progress they are making. I'm really excited for them to bloom. Oh, I think I've said that before! LOL

3 comments:

Dreaming again said...

I had my housewarming yesterday and the lady that hosted it brought silk Amaryllis' ... a couple of people asked her what they were and she didn't know. She just thought they were pretty.

I knew what they were (thanks to you!) I was so proud of myself ... I was able to tell her what they were. *grin*

Peg said...

heheeeee.........glad you knew what it was PK! My gardening is rubbing off nicely!

Dreaming again said...

peg ...time to update